sorry, but it doesnt look pleasent.
being too confident
i agree that if your very shy its hard to get to know you, but people who think they’re all that just annoy me more :/
not making conversation
an ex boyfriend of mine used to only really talk to answer questions, or if it was something that really interested him, never made proper conversation after a while..
unpopular opinion i think, but over-affectionate-ness
fair enough if your alone, but when theres a group of you and your friends and your other half only want to stick their tounge down your throat when its making people feel awkward, not cool dude. not cool.
if i dont want to eat chicken nuggets and chips at maccy d’s, i’m not stopping you, but please dont wave it in my face when you get it, because i will eat your arm off including the food if its too close to my mouth. just saying.
and came back with £100+ worth of clothes.. whoops.
It’s all stuff i need though, i swear! :P
I also got two glasses, and a set of knives and forks for on the weekends when i have to fend for myself!
I’m so excited. the prospectus says that we get weekday breakfast and evening meal provided for us, so basically i wont be eating lunch, unless i have a small snack like porridge or rice crackers and turkey, or homemade salads :)
Then on the weekends, itll be me cooking my own stuff, so salads, small bowls of plain pasta, recipies using beans and lentils, tuna, sweetcorn, and wholemeal bread sandwhich’s. YEY to yummy healthy stuff.
Words cannot how excited i am to decide my own food and shopping, i’m just totally gutted that im not fully self-catering and wont be making every meal myself.. also means i have to wake up before 9.30am everyday if i want breakfast…not happening, especially if i dont have lectures untill 2pm… :’)
WHY DO I FEEL LIKE THIS
oh yeah. because its bloody shark week. great.
7 days of sun sea sand, and alcohol, with 12 other girls
should be fun :)
Problems i may encounter
- bitch fights, there are 12 girls going, petty arguments are definitely going to happen :/
- too much alcohol. i may feel like shit for half the day. but i will be feeling like shit whilst sunbathing on the beach, so this is acceptable :)
- lots and lots of crappy food. this is my worst thing, the girls have said we’ll all ‘pitch in a tenner’ and go food shopping on the first day, and i feel like a bitch saying ‘actually, can i just not participate, and buy my own wholemeal bread, cottage cheese, lettuce’ etc, because i dont want to spend money on food i will either eat and feel even more shitty, or not eat and waste my money feeding the other girls.. its a difficult situation.
Things that will hopefully go right!
- I’ll get a tan. I’m pale naturally, so it’ll be only a slight tan, but that’s still great ha
- I’m taking my trainers. i am determined to run off at least one hangover…
- ill have a really nice time with people i love before going off to uni in september
- we’ll make friends… i sound lame, but i want to meet people that we will meet up with again during our week!
- ill eat healthily, not be persuaded to eat the pizza and chips that the others are planning on feasting on.. apparently people put on average 6lb’s when holidaying for a week. :|
WOO PORTUGAL. 2k11. INNIT BRAP. yes, i know, i am very gangster. :P
that someone being the girl who broke us up.
I hope she gets her heart broken as i did when someone newer and shinier comes along for him.
I don’t mean to sound selfish or spiteful, i actually feel kinda sorry for her because shes like ‘the new toy’ and he’ll soon get bored of her, just like his last three girlfriends, when someone new comes along.
The is that just a few days before he text me saying he missed me, and i, being a honest person, after a bit of banter, said ‘sometimes i miss you too.’ because its true. But now i regret saying it, not that its a big thing, just i feel it makes him think he’s still on my mind, in my heart, whatever, but he’s not. Its a passing moment when we smile at the same things, then i think ‘oh..:(’ but that’s it.
ive probably enlarged his ego even more so now ha
manchester have decided now to tell me that they werent including welshbacc in my offer, when they specifically say on the website and in my interview that they do, and that they would include it. :|
i have more of a ‘podge’ just at the bottom of my belly, where it wasnt before.
im a teeny bit below the weight i used to be. what the fuck is this about.
Gwon, time yourself and do it!
i just did it comfortably in 9mins 20seconds, in 4 sets of 25 situps then 25 bicycle crunches.
(by comfortabley i mean i had a little break inbetween each set, and one longer break before the last set!)
tell me what your time was!? ?
might be the biggest waste of £8 in my life.
may turn out to be the coolest thing ive ever done
Hopefully the latter. I bought two ‘stargazer’ dyes off ebay, like £3.85 each, and am planning on trying to ‘dip dye’ my hair…
gotta choose between this sort of random highlighted style -
and this more traditional dip-dye style
I LOVE BOTH! :)but i know it wont look as awesome on me.. :(
which do you guys prefer?
so. much. fun.
even just the warm up made me sweat ha, my arms are hurting now though ha, very tired.
i used to much energy up, my hands and fingers were shaking after from muscle fatigue!
And i cycled there and back. up. a. huge. hill. home!
Then a chicken fajita with guacamole and onions for tea, and a small scoop of strawberry ice cream for desert, because i felt i deserved it ha!
cant wait for next week to do it all again!
i told myself i would never re-blog food photos, because although i find just look at photos of yummy things is enough for me, and i love them popping up on my dash, i know for others they dont like it, and once i reblog a few foodies, i know my whole tumblr would become a blog of food porn
however, i have just queued a photo of ‘milky-way stars’ the chocolate, because they are just so cute